Sinister: legalese

Scott Plagenhoef splag at xxx.net
Mon May 22 17:54:17 BST 2000

Marc D. Hauser, Atty. wrote:
Just picked up Legal Man here in Chicago...The title song is fantastic.

A far cry from previous tales of uptight Chicago lawyers fumbling about and
cursing at three-hole punches, an explanation for that three-pieced suited
baritone on the Loop-bound Brown line and an obvious bit of irony.

Ian, in his amusing Sinister exam, stated and quoted myself as such:
scott plagenhoef (see ref. 2) in his widely-misunderstood work
"i think they've got another face/ its not a fault of mine these days"
refers to a little known faction known as the "tweehuggers".  he is not
wholly supportive of this movement, indeed he expresses the opinion that:

" For one, I'm hopeful that "twee"doesn't come out of the closet".

Hmm, actually it was: There is (thankfully) not a single
word that sums up our band -- or ourselves. For one, I'm hopeful that "twee"
doesn't come the closest.

Sorry to be defensive, but the sexual orientation of "twee" or any other
word is strictly none of my business or concern. Homo-, hetero-, or
bilingual it makes no difference to me. Misquoted. Now I know how Struan
feels. I probably just broke about 47 list rules. Sorry.

I hope all had pleasant weekends.
scott.