Sinister: Just a quick thank you.

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Mon May 22 19:57:14 BST 2000

Hiya all.

This is just a short post to say two things. Firstly, I'd just like to thank
y'all for being so funky and nice at the London picnic. I know this is
getting toward list-abuse, so I'll make it short, but I really enjoyed
myself, and wasn't totally expecting to. The footie was great, especially
some Yank who kept forgetting that it was soccer he was playing and not
"football"....
Anyway, just one thing: why do we have to wait for an album to come out
before we have a meet up? Just a thought.

The other thing: Bought the Legal Man EP today. WW is my fave at the moment,
but everything could change. I endeared myself to the guy in the record
store by buying second hand copy of "Grace" by Jeff Buckley. He told me that
it was the best record in the world....

Anyway, that's about it. I know that this didn't take me 15 minutes to
create, but I'm a quick typist....

love to all,

Sam.x

"her majesty's a pretty nice girl but she doesn't have a lot to say..." -
the beatles.