Sinister: checkspellingattachprioritysignencryptOFFLINE

Glen glen.mitchell at xxx.com
Mon May 22 21:33:28 BST 2000

Hello all you peoples, its been a wee while since I last posted, y'know
exams en all. But I decided to make my return on legal day, even though I
didn't have enough money to buy the single today. Maybe I'll have enough
tomorrow. There's been loads of comments on JIADS, but not WW, what's it
like? Anyway over the past few days I've TRIED to revise, but I just can't.
HELP ME.

oh aye, if anyone remembers me talking about the girl flirting wit me on the
beach ages ago, I went to the cinema with her on Sat. The thing is, shes
still going out with my mate, we didn't do anything and he knows about it,
but she's driving me mental. Other people have commented on the "vibes"
she's giving me and I don't know what tod do. BTW I'm not telling you this
just to blow my own trumpet, but A) make this post a tad more interesting
and B) I need help. I am begging for help.

What was the "evil force" stopping our t-shirts? I want to know.

c u

Glen