Sinister: Pass the vodka.

Julie Sauer jules at xxx.cx
Sun May 21 19:46:52 BST 2000

Hello everyone, and welcome to my illustrious third post.  Actually, I've
been unsubbed for a week or so while I was not near a computer, but now
I'm back.  I'm in Moscow.  I spent last week in the UK, as some of you
already know (because I either stayed with you or terrorized you).  Let me
tell you, the nightlife in Russia is pretty damned DULL compared to what I
experienced on the previous leg of my journey, although the bars here do
stay open past 11. Last night Megan and I tried to go dancing, which was
disastrous due to an overabundance of beautiful Russian women all dancing
with a few skanky men.  Anyway, I just got back from the Bolshoi.  Funny
thing, the ballet.  I don't understand why everyone doesn't like the
ballet.  It's grate.  I like it because boys are totally
subordinate...they're only around when the girls need their waists held
for a particularly spectacular move, or when the characters need a kiss
from Prince Ponce.  Boys should like it too, though, because you get to
spend a few hours looking at pretty girls' panties.  It does suck a little
for those of us who like boys though, because men in  tights are really
unattractive, and they can't help looking poncey.  Oh, I shouldn't be
making fun of the boy ballerinas.  They're gymnastic and they have great
stamina.  I'm sure they're good in bed.  During the ballet I got to
thinking about propositioning Stu M. (Perhaps in another note tacked to
his door) about making a Belle & Sebastian ballet.  But I think probably
it would be hard to do ballet in corduroy, and the exertion might make it
too warm for cardies.  I think they pay for net use here by the
millisecond or something, so I better go, but I wuv you all and miss many
of you  immensely.  Sarahstarry, smoke a pack of  Silk Cuts for me.  (They
don't have Silk Cuts here...I may have to switch to Sobranies, Morvern
Callar's other brand of choice).
>From Russia with love,
Julie