Sinister: we mend the pager

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue May 23 01:40:43 BST 2000

Hello,

I was an Idiot with a capital i on Sunday.. for some freak and bizarre
reason I thought that's when Regal Nan comes out, so I went to HMV and
followed the saddo girlies to the Singles charts section waiting to get
my hands on the Queen Mum herself, only to find the boobies of Billie
"I have just learnt about surnames in my school" Piper.. ah well.

Today I had two exams on the same day, so no Legan Man buying for me :-(
all I had for my Legan Man kick was the recording on the computer of that
Jo Whiley's bit.. I had to make up the start bit by some nasty Ken singing
then play the actual bit afterwards.. the ending of legal man is grate
I just wish they carry on singing "get out of the office and into the
springtime" forever.

Still haven't heard Judy is a stick stab or Wimper Wussy yet, tomorrow I'm
going to get the CDs first thing I think, as I have absolutely no exams until
next Tuesday, so tomorrow night is a case of drinking loads, listening to
legal man even more loads and getting out of the office and into the PUB!!!!

Laura said:
"I've had so many failed meetings with other listerines that I've decided
to give up. So, let the vicious rumors fly about what I'm really like
because none of you will never know! You can say anything about me as long
as it isn't true."

Laura's head is made of Caciocavallo cheese, which explains the smell that
she sometimes emits when the sun is shrining bright and her head melts,
which also explains why she's so grate! :-)

Iain said:
"A very merry Jarvis to youse all, ken ?"

Thanks, last time I was in Edinburgh I was really popular for some reason
everyone I walked past greeted me kindly.. which is nice, not as nice as
REM though who named one of their songs after me. (Michael Stipe has a
really short memory though cos I frequently tell him what it was but
he kept asking.)

I want to listen to winter wooskie.  I'll lend my luck to everyone who
has exams, until next Tues when I need it back, bye!!!!

Cool guitars and red bulls!
Ken