Sinister: she'd overdosed on magazines

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Tue May 23 04:14:02 BST 2000

dearest sinisterites.

laurallew and julie both posting in one day?!
i'm inspired!

right so...  blah blah legal man blah blah.
and i fookin' Luv winter wooskie and if
anyone disagrees they gots Me to deal with,
okay?  i think i've said that before.  but i'll
say it again.  there.  content.  enjoy.

so on national twee picnic day, when y'all
were eating sandwiches or crisps and
getting sloshed in pubs and dancing the
night away, i was in loverly boston, signing
a lease which binds me to pay rent for the
next year or so.  which means, i need a job.
since i was an english major, this means i'll
be whoring myself at an ad agency or some
such place.  or asking if you'd "like fries
with that."  who are the boston listees, eh?
give a shout out!  especially cambridge
area ones.

right right.  so miss julie and miss megan
are galavanting away in europe... props
for the post card, dears!  and honey, too!
for yr lil milkmaid-love message ;)   it was
a milkmaid day!  what with laura appearing
and all.  laura, dear, i believe that honey
once mentioned KNITTING needles in a
post a while back.  are you ready to rile up
the crocheting troops and rough up the
knitters a bit??   hookers unite!

okay, on a somber note.... at the request of
the divine miss scarlet, this press release is
hereby, erm, released:
_____________________________________

"Erica would like to issue the following
Statement"

'Hello peeps, I feel a bit bad, as this is rather
like leaving a note on the Kitchen table - I've
left the list. Resisting the urge to leave on
bad terms, I can only say Sinister has done
so much for me, I would never fault it, it gave
me confidence, but was also quick to take it
away again. I'm sure some of you will see me
around, and I know I'll poke my head around
the door again, but for now, I'm just going to
go, because I'm not staying. If you'd like to
contact me, my address is
macarthur at btinternet.com.
Scarlet, signing off,
Love,
Erica
_____________________________________

/me bows her head for a moment of silence.

i'll miss yr sparkly kitten-heeled posts
Immensely, dear.  but erica does make almost-
daily appearances in #sinister, as should all of
you.  so get out of the office, and into the chat
room, y'all.

erm, props and shout outs to mark c. just cuz.
and my usual beckoning to lesley jo to make
an appearance, damnit.  and mad lovins to all
new people because i bet you're all sweet and
wonderful.  oh, and jared, get off yr striped-
trousered arse and post something.

and i have to say, without going into detail i
guess because i wouldn't do it justice, but a
while ago the duke wrote a post called
"getting old and losing threads," and it was
very long, but i read it a few times, and i
thought about it all day long.  i don't know
what i finally thought, but it made me think
a lot, and i think that's good.  go back and
read it.

crikey this post was crap.  oh oh!  i'd almost
forgotten....  Ree's Alcoholic Lesson #23:
(having just recently experience my last week
of college, i have many lessons to share)....

1) 3 whiskeys, 2 scotches, and some beer in
the course of 2 hours will make you vom.
especially if you are a vegetarian and
happen to *accidentally* in yr drunken
stupor eat meat.

2) wine before hard alcohol allows you to
drink more and eases the vom factor.

3) it's bad news to start ordering 2 drinks at
a time just because you have trouble
getting the bartender's attention.

4) you know you're an alcoholic when yr
fave bartender includes you on his guest
list for a party he has for his "regulars."

right right.

give you my lovin, seven days a week...
i'll be a honey, if you'll be sweet...

xoxo,