Sinister: ThiS AnGrY SiLeNcE...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Tue May 23 13:11:24 BST 2000

Hello JaM TaRts...
well... I woke up from a long, deep sleep behind the
tigermilk poster... I realised that George Henry found
me sleeping there, I woke up as he entered my hidaway,
but I pretended I was still asleep... mmmm
as he walked out of the room I fell asleep again...
I woke up today...As I felt something on my lips...
something like...
                          ButtErFLy KiSsEs...
I've noticed I was holding a half-eaten ham
sangwich... I threw it away... got up and stretched a
bit... took a glimpse outside the jeepster window and
decided that it was time for me to set off for new
adventures...
so, I folded my hands and started walking...
mind you, sleeping behind a jeepster poster is rather
uncomfortable... so... I set off to one of the most
peculiar journeys...
While I was walking I met this cutie, Genevieve, who
came to me and whispered in my ear... "football"...
and...
> And the girls can wear hotpants and tight >
t-shirts,with some sort of clever slogan on the >
front.I'm sorry,I blame this all on the alluring
> Velocity..she's got me all a titter with talk of
girl > Sinister FC taking on the boys.
YeS!! by all means... and when we say by all means we
mean it... Alasdair is the main threat... after
thinking and re-thing about it, we decided that the
whole girls team should fall on top of Ally to
distract him... don't look at me, I said to
Pookaloops... I'll be the GoAL-KeePeR... I'll just lie
down on the lawn, painting my toe nails with cherry
red nail polish...
then, I left Pookaloops contemplating on the
advantages and disadvantages of tight tees and hot
pants... and started walking again...
as I was walking through a meadow... I saw something
sparkling under the sun... it was red and it shone as
a lighthouse in the prairie... I approached... what
the hell was that? I should have reminded myself that
red=danger...
as I went closer I realised it was a boy... mmm...
with ginger hair... "give me your money", he
shouted... "so I can buy toothbrush shaped lighters.."
so I gave him the money and he made some greek coffee
for me in return...
I left the GiNgEr CrOOk standing in the prairie with
his hair shining under the sun, attracting innocent
passers by...
then... as I went to a hotel to get some rest and have
a shower I saw this boy who was eating a toast... it
was weird as the toast was like two slices of bread
and in between it had melted cheese and ham...
"can I have a bite?" I asked... and he said "yer, go
ahead.."... so we became friends and decided to look
after each other and have loads and loads of toast...
I left the toast boy and started walking again... I
heard voices... angry voices... there was a guy
holding a pirate copy of the new B&S album screaming
at me...
he was wearing one of these eye-pads pirates wear...
he could see only from his left eye... I got really
angry myself as he made me sit down on the ground
whilst he was explaining to me how he stole away all
these songs and tried to persuade me how people
misunderstood him and that he was a democrat with
liberal ideas of equality and free-speech... mmm... I
said "I don't believe in DeMo-N-cRaCy...
and I left him alone ranting on... I could still hear
his voice as I was walking away...
Suddenly... I smelled something... I felt the sea
breeze on my face... I ran... and fell on a boy...
he looked at me totally gobsmacked and said "I want to
make you happy..."
I replied "I'm scared of you... I don't know you..."
... but then he gave me butterfly kisses and I knew it
was him who woke me up from my deep long sleep behind
the tigermilk poster...
I held his hand and walked with him... he had a sweet
voice... one of these voices that make your heart
longing for things...
As we were walking we saw a boy running towards us
playing with a football at the same time...
"could that be..." we wondered... and yes... we
smiled... it was ALLy CiNNaMoN... and we started
singing to him... "Before Ally I was never happy..."
But with a sudden move of his hand he made us stop...
"Vel you promised me a dress to wear in our next
footie match..."
mmm... so I opened my Sport Billy bag and handed him a
dress... he was happy as the dress fit him and he
looked so cute... it even suits his nail polish...
so, he left us, jumped on a space hopper in his dress
screaming whilst we were greeting him singing...
"Ally Cinnamon you are my world..."
We started walking again... and all of a sudden we
smelled... mmm cookies... we saw honeymummy standing
in front of an oven baking... mmm cookies...
we ran to her and gave her a bum hug... leaning our
heads on her apron...
we were drifting off smiling happily as she said...
"welcome back kiddies...after all...
                         SiNiStEr is WheRe wE LiVe..."
that's all for now... so long indeed that post was...
sorry... but I had to share all these with you...
take care...
Vel