Sinister: Looking for adventure, or whatever comes our way

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Tue May 23 14:35:27 BST 2000

Nick Dastoor, you stole what I was going to say!  I can't listen to the
beginning of Dickslap without picturing Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper riding
along under a blue sky, engines throbbing between their legs.  Vroom!  As
for the rest of what you said, I'm going to be typically wishy-washy and say
that it's horses for courses, but I'll probably annoy the crap out of you by
waging a JIADS Jihad next time I've had sufficient quantities of gin, which
won't be for a while because copious gin consumption can result in colds if
it's done in parks in Greenwich, which it was.

Speaking of which, hello to all the new people I met at the picnic and an
especially warm cuddle to the first timers who overcame extreme shyness and
stepped up to say hello and help scare away pigeons by throwing assorted
fruits at them.

I know I'm, like,  the zillionth person to write about the NME thing, but
I'll keep it short, promise.  I don't give a toss if the bugger doesn't like
B&S, but an accusation of intellectual laziness is a bit rich from somebody
who is so darned lazy he quotes a chunk of the press conference and claims
it was part of his own little chat with Struan.  (stand by for the oldest
chestnut in the book...) Mr Wells, were we even at the same gig?

Iain Radcliffe said:

>>Lucy, you name makes me think of trees for some reason, are you willowy
and
sylph-like at all?

I have to admit to being a bit more tits 'n' arse than that but Iain, you
can have my undying lurve for saying such a nice thing, as can Arantxa for
calling me "a hard-drinking, red-shoed smart lady"

Rock on

Juicy Lucy

--
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the