Sinister: beautiful, only...

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Tue May 23 19:05:53 BST 2000

Hello littles friends,

OK as 134 people or so did already, Legal Man....I love Winter Wooskie a
lot, it is really a lovely song. Legal Man...mmm didn't listen to it enough
I guess but will do, it sounds a bit disco so it's sort of unusual but,
well...I find it ok. And i like JIADS even if it was some surprise to
discover it was instrumental. I am now sooo impatient for the new album!

London picnic was lovely, I couldn't expect more from my first Sinister
picnic! We had lovely weather, lovely people, lovely games with ball and
frisbee, and a GRATE night at 2000TT (even if I came home all wet a 4 in the
morning with my big Fichyclap poster under my arm :)First time I heard B&S
songs every 10 mn, as Carsmile Steve said...and it's brilliant, I just
couldn't prevent myself from jumping all around the place...
I did get very jealous because of a girl wearing a lovely
hand-made-with-velcro Sinister t-shirt...what about these uniforms then??
I hope we'll do that again and that more of us will join:). Even if my Mum
felt really better after I phoned to say I was ok and safe ("...slightly
mental" I heard her think when I told her I was having a picnic with 30
people I didn't know)

Hope you all had a nice week-end...
Love and smiles
Elena