Sinister: Fold your arms son, that'll get you the girl

Alasdair Cook MC1996 acook at xxx.uk
Tue May 23 19:08:48 BST 2000

I had written a 15000 word synopsis of the weekend's events but my
sister ate it, so you're left with this rubbish I suppose. And that
REALLY annoys me.

Friday night's highlight was the Pine2 patter, which, far from being
pretentiously portentous, was perfectly picturesque and pleasurably
potty. I think. Oh, and Rabbit In Red were nice too. Musically and
personally. Only 3 Rock people came to dance with no poignancy
afterwards, as others were either too old or thought they were.

Picnick. Except with out the Nick. Barbeque indeed. Anyway, twas lovely
as usual. I refer to Mark's comments regarding Daplyn. I think everyone
eventually won the football, as players were swapped between teams so
often as to make even John Motson a bit wibbly. It was good to finally
hear Casarotto admit he's playing for the other side, though. And I can
confirm that Robert Smith is a goalkeeping God to rival Jim Taylor. Tell
us again how you got to that shot of Martin's, Bob.

Trousers and I got in some practice for the new cluster of Chris Leonard
tribute bands which are about to explode on the scene, and though The
Voice Of Zeus can be successfully replicated in normal octave
situations, even Luciano would have to admit that the bottom notes of
Mother Magpie are beyond his grasp. Still, certain people are working on
Brother Badger and Sister Squirrel as I type, so watch this         .

At 2000TT I was unfortunately interviewed for some uni thing before I
started having a good time, so if you see me quoted anywhere saying "Er,
well it's a bit crowded isn't it?", it was GREAT really. Especially the
pole dancing, which I like to think was done for my benefit. It turned
me on anyway.

Legal Man: I shall only comment on the video, which is brilliant for one
reason only. Neil's dancing.

Vel said some very nice things about me which I shan't repeat, except to
echo her suggestion for more girls to play football next time, and for
more to fall on top of me. Lovely.

If you see any photos of me on Sinister soon, please ignore them.
Please.

Frock on. I did, didn't I?

Alasdair xx