Sinister: hiya (fwd)

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Tue May 23 20:54:57 BST 2000

>From Katrina at B&S Central:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

*******

B&S album launch in Sydney - Oztralia

On Friday, 26th the Sydney indie night, Gifted returns for a one off
special at the Gaelic Club, 64 Devonshire St, Central. We're presenting
the official launch of the new Belle and Sebastian album, "Fold Your
Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant". There'll be lots of giveaways
and we're showing all their clips and live concert videos throughout
the night.

FBI Radio djs Damien (Soul Static Project), Gus (Smart Casual) and
Chris (The Fanclub) will be playing a mix of indie pop tunes to dance
or chill to.

Come along! All for five bucks and cheap drinks too!!
http://hop.across.to/popfrenzy

*******