Sinister: Struan,Struan you appear all over me,for me,me me me

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue May 23 21:03:13 BST 2000

Stru-Anne keeps taking form in other people doesn't he? Gosh,who was saying
it,from a few digest back,that a guy from Ally McBeal looked like him? THAT
HAS BEEN BUGGING ME! See,I've only seen like 2 episodes of Ally McBeal but
that one character,Richard Fish (that is who were talking about,right? Or
else now I'm going to look like a crack-baby)held an unnatural attraction
for me,but I couldn't place it.And now I know.I must have  subconcious
'type'.
Stru-Anne also appears in the movie Roadtrip.Yes yes,I know,I KNOW! But it's
true..he's the obsessive stalker Teaching Assistant who bids money on the
preeetty lady.

In Art class,we're not doing silk screen anymore,so I don't know when I'll
be able to design Girl Sinister FC Tee Shirt.We're doin Soft Sculpture.From
the examples I was looking at it,it all looks very kitschy and evil.I find
dolls very evil,they are only second in evil to the dreaded Clowns.You know
those dolls that when they lie down,there eyes close,and when they get
up,they open? God they give me the heebie-jeebies.There's just something
very unnatural.Anyways,I'm getting sidetracked.One of the examples was a
huge,life-sized knitted Momma figure,knitting.And it hit me: I should knit
life sized replicas of Belle and Sebastian.(Great idea apart from the fact I
can't knit)That would win hands down for more scarily obsessive fan,wouldn't
it? I could fed-ex them to Stuarts house with the message "I'm your
creation! I'm the girl from Expectations! I've moved on from clay figures of
the velvet underground- now it's you,it was ALWAYS about you!" Or I could
send him one of those dolls I was talking about above that when you press
it,it says "Stuart..I'll love you forever and ever and ever.." "You're my
BESTEST friend.." In an unnatural little girl voice a la campbell.I hope
Mick Cooke skips this mail,hes going to think I'm weird.

So you all seemed to have a good time at the picnic? GIRLS! Why didnt you
play football!Was there at least some boys wearing skirts? I'm taking this
very seriously,I hope you all don't think its a big joke.I've been
meticulously transforming all my jeans into Dazy Dukes,fraying them,in
preparation for late summer.You can bet I'll be the be the classiest player
there.I'll get a Famous Watson Feathered HairDo and wear the dazy dukes with
high-heeled vinyl pumps as well.Hot stuff!You can't let the boy-things
win,honestly,they can't be that good.Velocity and Me have been warned bout
some Ally character,and I assure you,I'll take care of that,no problem.I got
your back.I'll be practicing for August.

Oh! And another thing: I bought Legal Man.I know its like the only thing
people have been talking about,but I was quite pleased because its one of
the first cds I bought in months.11.99 at HMV.Its so weird that I bought the
cd when it wasn't availble in other places.I do wish it was a bit meatier,I
didn't like Legal Man when I first heard it,but it's good frivolous fun
now.I haven't seen the video,but when I hear the song,the video I see in my
head is of all the Belle and Sebastian boys tied up in chairs with sexy
go-go girls in frayed,glittering bikinis dancing around them,reeling them in
with the ties they are wearing.I completely agree with Nick that the
Lonlieness Of The Middle Distance Runner should have been their single.Tthis
is what happened with my friends (who are  non-b&s fans) But since they hear
me go on and on about them,one dear boy (god bless him for trying) was like
"Yeah..I looked them up and I heard this song Is It Wicked Not To
Care..umm,yeah" If only he had found another song.(No offence to fans out
there that count that as there favourite song)Its just not what I would call
the best reprasenting.But the Distance Runner!The chords,the guitar solo,it
makes my heart swell!It makes me feel like running through the fields!I
don't care if that sounds cheesy! I love when Stuart sings about the runner
stopping in the middle and looking around,all alone,it puts such a vivid
vision in my head.The other part that makes my heart swell is in Le Pastie
De La Bourgeoisie "how you love,and a halo surrounds you.." OH OH OH OH,I
can't even take it's so beautiful!

I have to do 10 sketches of Cats now.Gosh,If I'm going to be twee I want to
be this Gay Sequinned Twee all you London people keep talking about.Oops- I
better stop before I write a novel.("But you already have") I'm so easily
distracted from unpleasant things such as study and work.

kisses and hamstring stretches,
Genevieve

sniff..sorry to see my fantasy girl erica depart, extra kisses for her xx