Sinister: just 'cuz they have bad haircuts.. doesn't mean they're better than us

Derek Wuenschirs durkw at xxx.com
Tue May 23 22:02:18 BST 2000

While I'm certain the "london picnic review" window
has closed, I'll  say hi to all of the wonderful kids
with the upside-down badges that I met on saturday.

Sunday was spent recovering (after shaking my
booty excessively at 2000TT) and listening to the
new album...  I'm in love with The Chalet Lines in
all its eerie beauty.

Women's Sulk gets special credit for the
danceable melody and hand claps.

Cheers to Rich for the tea, Sam for the posh
crisps, David for the haribo, the pub in New Cross (which
can now close shop and go on holiday thanks to the sinister
invasion),  the Calumn Banquet Hall, the guy selling footballs
out of a suitcase in Greenwhich (although, I didn't
play football..) and the american boy on the night
bus on his britpop pilgramage ("there are no good bands
in america" - bah!)

Thank  you Dial-A-Cab & John Lewis... ;-)

Canadian love,

---
[derek wuenschirs]
[durkw at home.com]