Sinister: it was the best sex that she ever had

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed May 24 03:25:52 BST 2000

i'm very sorry for posting so much and i'll try to work on it in the future.

listen:  the new lp is outstanding.  i will say that it does have highs and
lows.  but, the highs are the highest highs in the b&s catalog.  honestly.
'the model' and 'i fought in a war' are two of the best songs i've ever
heard.  swear on my mum's hairspray.  not that she's worn any in a loooong
long time.  the lp as a whole is quite frankly, amazing.

listen: 'i fought in a war' does sound like a popular british group's hit
90s song (i think).  but if i reveal this band and this song, everyone will
hate me for it.  so i'll just keep my twee mouth shut.  for now.  bwa ha ha.

listen: the sinister chat room is buzzing.  it's yummy.  so everyone needs
to always visit it.  unfortunately for me i've been somewhat out of the loop
for so long that i don't know everyone who comes in and out of it.
although, i did happen to talk to the (sadly) now departed lovely Erica
MACARTHUR and she wooed me.  ditto with miss marie elia.  she told me i was
her first list crush.  i have the tendency to be wooed very easily.  not to
take anything away from the misses.

listen: marie made me realize that i need to relocate somewhere with strong
indie tendencies.  so i need to move.  help me out, someone.  i need to go
somewhere.  i am going to philly for only a few days, this summer, but i AM
staying with a listee, that's if she doesn't bail out on me.  hmmm.  i hope
she won't.

silence is the sound of the wind masturbating.
blake xoxo
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist