Sinister: see you at resits

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed May 24 12:23:08 BST 2000

hey kidz,
 i've just left a two hour exam after one hour and not having managed
to answer any questions at all. i'm really not stupid, though, i just
didn't realise how much work was involved in mathematics and as
a result did none at all. now i see the error of my ways.

  can't believe we've lost the narrow wizard and erica in the space
of a few days, i can feel the pressure mounting up now to write good
posts. aaaaaaaargh
                                         its
                                                all
                                                      too
                                                             much!!!

  loved chirpy eileen's post, its coming from yorkshire that does it
you know, my dad hates the fact that me and my brother were born
there and he frequently berates us, although what he expects me to do
about it, i don't know.
  my dad also tells me never to buy fish'n'chips from anywhere in the
south or west of england because they are rubbish. can anyone confirm
this as i don't dare buy any to find out.

  my plea for mcdonalds tigger movie characters received no response,
so just so that you know, i'm not speaking to any of you until
someone sends me a piglet. so nurr nurr nurr.

  i think nick d'astoor may have nearly hit the nail on the head with
his comments about the single, but i think its all a dick (slap)
d'astardly-esque cunnigng ploy. you see they release a single,
knowing that we'll all rush out to buy it in the first week and
they'll take the charts by storm (although the sonique single's out
this week as well), appear on top of the pops and (here's hoping) in
smash hits. however, the nature of the lead track is such that on
hearing it there probably aren't going to be that many new converts
to the cause, so the band can remain in relative obscurity without
appearing to want to do so.
  aaah, you see, i've got them sussed.

  pleeease stop talking about the london picnic. i don't mean to be
rude, but its really boring and it makes me very jealous.
  i want a picnic. i want one now, mummy, /fiona stamps feet and
sulks in a corner for a bit.
 anyone fancy helping me organise one a bti nearer to the middle of
the country, preferably manchester or leeds? or is the best way to do
it just to say meet me here at this time? i'm not very good at this
sort of thing you see.

  but if anyone is going to offbeat in sheffield on friday i shall
see you there unless some dreadful disaster befalls me, which i have
no doubt it will. you could even email me and we could meet up.

  hey look!! i got to the end of the post without saying i bought
legal man and its great / rubbish / why didn't they release middle
distance runner instead?
 shit! thats spoilt it.

  raaaaaa
       love and jaffa cakes,