Sinister: Mugs

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Wed May 24 14:14:18 BST 2000

More news from Ms Katrina in her swivel chair at B&S central.  The
new merchandise shop is now online at:

http://www.myspace.co.uk/belleandsebastian/tshirt.html

including some rather smart looking mugs which I intend on getting
(how about some B&S teabags? Ceylon I think).

Also, there are some stills from the Legal Man video improbably at
the Blake's 7 WWW site at:

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/news/Belle.html

For people who weren't conscious in the 70s (you lucky beasts), Blake's
7 was a plasticky UK sci-fi series with wobbly scenery, which seems to
still exert some strange charm over people called Linda, and the star
in it appears as a drunken old sot of a judge in the Legal Man video.
These sci-fi fans are on the button aren't they?  I'm going to get in
big trouble for using the word "plasticky".  Telepathic hate mail from
the planet Cygnus Alpha.

The site also has a "Sevencyclopaedia" with entries for anything
that's ever appeared in the series.  I particularly like:

 HARMONICA
 (C-11: MOLOCH)
 A harmonica was heard to be played by one of the prisoners from
 Kalkos aboard the T-16 transporter taking them to Sardos.

They've also got 3 (THREE) mailing lists, including one for "adult"
content.  Mmmm naked aliens...

"Bishops love sci-fi, Ted."

Honey x
--
"unbelievably naive... appallingly dishonest... stupendously dull...
intellectually insulting... elitist... perverse... self-conscious...