Sinister: I want to fly, yeh, and visit the cloud people

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed May 24 22:28:03 BST 2000

Hewwo Sinister,

Golly, everyone's leaving all at once. Right. Ok, nobody else leave within
the next 6 months or I'll make myself sick through my nose. And cry.

Ooh, good thing, I got straight A's a good reports at parents night, so I can
stop worrying myself sick, temporarily, about being a complete failure.

Bad things have been happening. I'll tell you all about them, because someone
might find them midly interesting.

So there's a girl, and she wants to set me up with someone, because she
thinks this will complete my life. She's not really my friend, but I let her
pretend she is sometimes, because I feel sorry for her. She acts, dresses and
speaks like a hard kid, but all the hard kids hate her. A sort of mutant hard
kid. if you will.

Anyway, we're standing in the town centre, and I'm watching the ice skaters,
and playing We Rule the School in my head, and feeling generally at peace,
when some boy she knows comes up to her, and starts boasting about all the
violent things he's been doing. His name's Lee and he's 18, quite nice
looking and really tall and a bit leery.

Eventually he asks me out, and I'm scared and the girl's pushing me into it,
so I say yes, thinking, "oh well he's drunk anyway, he probably will have
forgotten about me".

Next day, I hear the hard kids mention him, how he's in a really notorious
gang, and stuff. So I approach them, timidly, fully expecting to be laughed
at or kicked or something, and asked them what he's like. Details. They ask
why, and I say that I'm going out with him. They ask me if they age thing
bothers me, and I tell them I've been out with boys of that age before, but
they don't believe me.

 They tell me he's been done twice for attempted rape and he always goes for
underage girls because he likes easy sex. But then they get relly scared and
start doing the "you haven't heard it from me thing". Bluddy grate (that was
sarcasm by the way). So I'm stuck with a mega hard kid rapist as a boyfriend.

But for the next two days he hangs about outside the school waiting for me,
and I manage to avoid him. But today he caught up with me and I told him I
didn't think we should go out and ran for it.

Now I'm scared that his mates will get me. Or that the slightly thick girl
who set us up won't clock on and will give him my address and phone number or
something.

But on a more cheerful note, I'm not in a band called the Brass Monkeys.

Have to toddle off to bed now,

Hugs,
Jen