Sinister: worrying about nothing

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Thu May 25 13:21:31 BST 2000

hello all,

just had an exam. i'm sure you don't want too hear about it but for those of
you who do i'm going to tell you. i'm still in the stage of not really
knowing how it went. hands shaking from too much coffee.

the questions i think were either unfairly vague or far to subtle for my
panic ridden mind. things like 'what does dickens mean?' come on what do you
say to that? you could put so many different topics but none of them will be
specifically right. here's another cracker for you, 'does the narrative of
notes from the underground succeed in convincing you that two and two does,
indeed make five?' huh? whats going on there?

oh nevermind i'm sure i'll pass at least but a third class degree wasn't
what i was hoping for.

oh elena, how i rue my error. i wish i'd eaten your lovely sandwich as i am
really really hungery now. i hope everyone learns a lesson from my mistake!

much love
robert smith aka bob the cat