Sinister: L, O, V, E, love, it's coming back...

Alan Burns burns_alan29 at xxx.com
Thu May 25 13:26:03 BST 2000

hellooooooooooo everyone,
apologies for the silence of the last two and a half weeks...*sigh*...
...I'll get this off my chest as quickly as possible, then. having spent a
full year being depressingly single, and unable to work, think or
concentrate from the gloom, suddenly a very, very nice female-version-of-me
turns up, complete with amazing personality, artistic tastes &
not-too-shabby CD collection (with much Belle & Sebastian content), and I'm
walking around in a daze, unable to work, think or concentrate.....
okay, I'm done.
and on the down side, I've been writing shite songs ever since, as I only
seem to flourish creatively when I'm feeling down, but hey, you can't have
everything.
and then on Monday, I finally got to hear Legal Man when it came out. do I
get the feeling I've been cheated???
or is there some subtle, wickedly parodic explanation for this.
Belle & Sebastian, kow-towing to record industry machinations and releasing
a three-track single??
you bastards. at least it's all (pretty) good stuff, and if it's any sort of
taster for the album I'll be looking forward to that too.
don't think I want to hear any of the album before it comes out.....I'm kind
of like that with any new album, though, I'd rather wait for it.
and I'm not usually that patient with anything else.....hmmmm.
anyway, my mind's completely blank, and full of slowly drifting
clouds........
this is a mood I don't see much of, as you can probably all guess, so I'm
making the most of it....sorreeee again!
out of the office and into the springtime,
Al.