Sinister: Jimmy Is A Dog Flap

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Thu May 25 17:17:53 BST 2000

Hi Twee Majority.

A few items on the agenda today <grin>

***Edinburgh Picnic***

Okay, in case anyone's forgotten, or hasn't noticed at all, there's a Belle
& Sebastian fan picnic (which'll probably become a PUBnic after a few hours)
in Edinburgh. The date is June 10th - the time is Noon, the meeting place is
underneath the Scott monument in the big park beside Princes Street. Be
there, or be an equilateral four-sided shape.... <grin>

***Exams***

Good luck to all Sinister people sitting exams at the moment, especially to
Amy Jackson and Sweetie, both of whom I have discussed said evil things with
previously. <grin> And Owen Narrow Wizard, who's got it even worse because
he's at uni <evil grin>

***The <Jason-style grin>***

I'm not seeing enough of these, people! I demand that you all start
<grin>ing like lunatics and give me the appropriate credit for it <grin>

***Health***

I was told a few days ago that my lungs have been only operating at 66% what
they should be, and I've had bloody dozens of tests done on the blooming
things. I find out on tuesday what's wrong. My doctor's *exact* diagnosis of
"It could be anything from mild asthma to lung cancer" doesn't exactly make
the waiting easier - grr! I'm sure I'll be fine, but if I am going to die
<grin> then I'll be sure to leave the list a poignant "you were all assholes
and I didn't really like you anyway" message just like Baby Chris did <wink>
It'd be a lie though. I love you all, and this list has done a lot for me in
the past months I've been on it - and I wish to thank each and every one of
you for that, if nothing else, I've made many new friends, and that means a
lot to me. Especial thanks to Honey for keeping it alive. *big hugs all
round*

***Congratulations***

Big congratulations to the two newly-weds. I hope you guys have a long and
fruitful time together - just remember not to post about the honeymoon night
<grin> Seriously, though, this only proves just how lovely and great (in all
spellings) this list is. It's a boon to so many, and as the sign says "It's
where we live"

***Really cute accent alert!***

I spoke to Jeanette Eastwood on the phone for a few moments, and I have to
admit that, knowing she was from Texas, I was imagining Peggy Hill's voice
comign down the phone, thankfully I was very wrong, and despite her constant
denials of the fact, I nominate Jeanette Eastwood's accent for "Cute Accent
Of The Year" <grin>

***Looper @ King Tut's, Glasgow***

I'm going to this, hopefully with Amy Jackson tagging along too. It's on the
same day as the Edinburgh Picnic, I think. If anyone else is going, please
look out for a double-sided sign being waved by a rather Greek-looking
Scottish boy. One side will say "TWEE" and the other shall be "Sinister is a
bit freaky - Stuart David". I hope wee Karn doesn't attack me <grin>

***University***

I'm going to be applying to university through the clearence places in
August. If anyone else has done this before, could you please mail me
privately and give me some idea of how you went about it, and how easy it
was. Thanks.

***Belle & Sebastian Content - most of you can skip this bit <grin>***

I think that Dick Slap is fine, Winter Wooksie is, admittedly, weaker than
the live Bowlie one, but it's still a lovely song, so there :p
Legal Man is a boppy, bumpy, helter-skelter, up the belter, fun ride. Leave
it alone, it's great <grin>

***Ending Paragraph***

I love you all, in many different ways. For some, it's a platonic love, for
others, like Honey, it's a rip-roaring passion that'd scorch the pages of
history if we ever met <giggle> It's okay, Honey, I'm kidding, don't be
scared. Much. <grin>

Bye bye everybody, bye bye....
--Jason Andreas

If nice guys finish last, then I'll never finish at all...

ICQ: 45821217  AIM: RadioJase