Sinister: God save little shops, china cups and virginity

GCFF gcff at xxx.com
Thu May 25 17:17:19 BST 2000

It was the Four Tops all night, encores from stage
right charging from the bass knives to the treble...

The happy Al Burns said "I only seem to flourish
creatively when I'm feeling down, but hey, you can't
have everything." I have the same problem but also add
to that, when you're supposed to be revising and
under pressure. The creativity does indeed flow.

I too had a killer exam yesterday, 2 hours 2
questions. I completely forgot all the Marxism i've
ever learnt which was a shame because i HAD to write a
question on his lovely theories. I was reduced to a
gibbering wreck and thought i might try the old 'offer
the lecturer £50 to give me a first'. He declined. I
knew i should have offered him £100. So i guess like
Fiona i'll be either doing re-sits, or as Bob the cat
said collecting a third class degree.
MMMMM. Can't wait.

Have you all seen the mugs?? Aren't they lovely, if we
all purchase one i'm sure the band will be able to
retire on a lovely little nest egg, while we all sip
cold tea. I can’t wait for B&S slippers, towels,
watches and theme designed houses.

Don't you think Legal Man could be the next song to be
used on an advert for Levi jeans? They love using
retro pop. We all know what happens to bands that are
used in Levi ad campaigns though...they quickly drop
off the face of the planet.

How about Gap ? I have this vision of the band dancing
(all wearing Khakis of course) on a white background,
infact i bet at rehersals that’s what they do. Of
course B&S would never let their music be used for
adverts. It was all a terrible nightmare.

For some reason i was expecting more from Legal Man.
If their Legal Man was Oscar Zeta Acosta, i'm sure I’d
be happier...I'm with Nick D on this one "sod-all
personality" and oh my god, it IS the bloody
Boo-Radleys doing  "Wake Up Boo." I think i may take
this back to HMV and ask for my money back, otherwise
it may just spend years under the other records i
never listen too, especially those ones that the NME
and fish rap periodicals give away.

 I went to an amazing art opening the other night, if
you're near the Imperial War Museum in London. I order
you to go and see Simon Norfolks photography entitled
"For most of it i have no words GENOCIDE, LANDSCAPE,
MEMORY" It was...well i didn't have any words for it,
bluddy grate doesn't do it justice. Photography is the
new Rock n'Roll blah blah blah.

Must get back to revising. Just remember watch out the
worlds behind you.
Giles