Sinister: 21st century digital boy

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Thu May 25 18:23:04 BST 2000

hello lovely listees,

        oh it has been awhile since i posted, and i just want to say thanks
again to all the people who told me about the youth hostelling. it really was
very helpful.

         alot has been going on lately, first and most important being that i
got the most coveted job in the whole world- i got a job at an indie record
store!!! it is so much fun and i love it so much. we have every cd in the
whole world that any indie fan could possibly want. the store is so rad. i am
the only girl who works there which i really love. and we have two cats that
live with us in the store. my parents would never let me have a kitten so now
i sort of have two. they love me so much. i love my job so much..

        my birthday is saturday. i will be 19. so my best friend suprised me
yesterday, and for my birthday she got me tickets to the sold out blink 182
and bad religion concert tonight!  i love them! it is weird that bad religion
is opening for blink 182 though. do you uk kids know who bad religion is? i
asked jason andreas and he said he had never heard of them. how could it be?
they are amazing! i know everyone here loves indie rock, but sometimes you
need a little punk.

        did anyone here about fran from travis? he was in NYC doing a signing
and some guy got up in his face and told him to sign his dick. so fran said,
" well my name is only 4 letters long and i dont think that all the letters
would fit" . so then the guy pulled out a knife.  but then i think all these
people jumped on top of the guy with the knife. so it turned out ok...i just
found that whole think very humourous.

       alrite i must be going. love and kisses.

xoxo,
            lauren*