Sinister: Old bands, mild, talk like pleasance.

Harry Hunt jamesmcsuperman at xxx.com
Thu May 25 07:36:39 BST 2000

There, I left it a dram before I wrote again.  Thought it were only polite.

The other day I bought TWO items for £2.99 a piece.  The new Beta Band
single, and the Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover, SPECIAL edition.  Anyone
wanting beauty tips come to me.  I'm servicing Richard Whitely and Anne
Robinson first though.

Realised, like, that a legacy is important.  Saving a few lives is good, but
in the big big big big scheme of things, is a very small pump in a very
large hurricane.  I need to make a substantial difference, or at least be
seen to have made an effort.  Gadgets, too.  Someone else would've
discovered Penicilin if Fleming hadn't.

So I came up with this plan, to make a website that started a utopian
society of shared spiritual wealth and that.  Rest assured I'll tell you all
when it falls flat.

I've got an anti-tradition Jihad, see.  I can't STAND when people have
surrogate free wills.  Sounds sanktymoneus but it really irks.  It's as if
they're waiting for the reward for a perfect life score, and it's all a load
of old Luke Goss if you ask me.

You didn't, but you read this far.

I recently came off antidepressants.  It's a bit tricky convincing yourself
you're enjoying the seizures and nightmares.  I fear pity, but like, keeping
it to yourself is rubbish too.

Had to do the "No, this is my route, honest, bye" thing today to ditch a
stiff, so to speak.  I hate living in fear of annoying social interaction,
rather than just growing candour cajones and telling someone they BORE and
DEPRESS me and I'd sooner listen to Cypress Hill than touch what they have
to say for themself with a forty-two metre auditory barge pole.

At least my spending habit's going down.  Anti-bought lots of stuff today,
that is to say I got to the point many times where I would have bought some
random object, for a commerce fix, and managed to convince myself to put it
back.  Quite proud, and narked that not getting something, yields no
tangible rewards.

B&S content isn't obligatory, to the Georgie Best of my knowledge, so I've
not put any.  I have, however, used lots of words that appear in B&S tracks.
See if you can spot them all, gullibullies!

I'm going now, to brush my teeth and play with my distraction.

Love
Harry

PS. Body parts don't count in Spanish, do they?
PPS. *starts to worry about the words "body" and "parts"*