Sinister: hurley dreams of the time when she was a horse in chechoslovakia

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Thu May 25 20:52:17 BST 2000

wassup!
Just finished my 3day tidying room binge and it looks great. Chris evans
once said that only a student could take a day to tidy their room so I
don't know what this makes me but it was very very messy. And only
moderately so now.
To someone who commented on the words in the uncle ray song ; you're so
right except I think it sounds more like ~drake pissed to put the drink
out,. admittedly on first listen I thought the words were "the trick is
..." but if we start on this thread we could be here all night.
I actually got the looper album given to me upon exiting an exam that
didnt go very
well. I was also given the NME with stuie on the cover. I don't think his
earring is very fetching but I earnerstly think we should write to NME,
they challenged us to for crying out loud, and I'm sure JEnowl can attest
what happens kids when you ignore the challenge. In effect NME have
claimed us , cmon theres 1300 of us, we can take them easily.
Despite my rowdy attempt for solidarity, in classic student politician
mode, I actually have not penned a letter myself but will. When my
sickness goes away.
Yes, very ill in all sorts of disgusting ways and feel slightly afraid to
leave the house incase I have an attack. Have done lots of ironing and
wathcing of day time tv programmes.
I have a question :did belle and sebastian write a song called Pocketbook
angel? And why is it completely unaccessible ? and songs like hurleys
having dreams and london has let me down ; where are they? No offence to
the kind person who taped it for me but the quality is awful.I often turn
up music and rarely turn it down again but yesterday found myself
grimacing lots while covering my ears and reaching out to turn down the
assault that hit the airwaves.
You might have noticed, the distinct lack of structure to this post, that
is because i am fighting against the clock , I have to type fast and
furiously to beat the memory lapses and bouts of illnesses that I have
suffering at the moment. You wouldnt believe I actually started this last
night but abandonned it for the favoured foetal position on the bathroom
floor which can be a more productive means of curing ailments that sitting
up at a computer.
Must add my twoppence to the legal man thing. please dont ignore.
Why is everyone on such a hating isobel lark all the time? when I first
joined the list ages ago, it was commonplace to comment lots about how
cute and sweet she was, never but a fond word was sent her way. Now howver
it is only nastiness and bitterness. I dont think the directorial focus of
legal man is as atrocious as we are led to believe. But it is not a good
video in that it doesnt enhance the song at all. I've been watching alot
of MTV recently. I actually am quite besotted with ralf from select and am
seriously
considering being betrothed to him. Oh and I had a belle and sebastian
dream the other night - first ever- but I cant remember it - sorry. It
wasnt fantastic at any rate, moderate to fair...
Oh and grrrr : the paper I'm with have recently made contact with
jeepster and got loads of new jeepster stuff - and blast it anyway ; the
dopey editor cowface took all the cds for her-popmusic loving-self. So now
she is a proud owner of the new B-S album and I'm not. There is no justice
or piety.
The lecturer who I fancy , slammed the door in my afce yesterday. I think
he thinks I m a pest. But I'm just planning ahead incase things dont work
out with ralf.
Oh today I was looking wistfully at photographs because I am addicted to
staying in and I spotted a photo of me in my gentle waves tshirt and my
friend caroline of  list crush fame in her study at stow one,
(copying
me) Its the kind of photo we should send in really except we are
horrifically drunk and people would make cruel and uncompliementing
remarks but it made me laugh beacuse I remembered how the nice man in
avalache records went to such lengths to get me to buy it - i just liked
the print , having never even heard a single tamborine beat and slightly
weak note sung by them at the time, and I saw the stereolab cd (the double
one) for a tenner but foolishly decided not to buy it then which resulted
in me having to buy it much later at a much dearer price.
well for once, I change my tune and say keep those emails coming because
this sick wee child has nothing else to do other than read them. A few
dear diary type ones mailed privately to me would be much appreciated.

anyhow, I've been out of bed for almost 3 hours now - time for a lie down.
later,
dee

Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.