Sinister: Judy is a Punk Rocker

FearofMops at xxx.com FearofMops at xxx.com
Thu May 25 20:59:51 BST 2000

eeek. i've been pulled out of lurkerdom. lauren said:
 it is weird that bad religion is opening for blink 182 though. do you uk
kids know who bad religion is?
yes it is odd that they're opening for blink 182. i love bad religion but
could do without most of the blink 182 catalog. i find it doubly odd that uk
listees don't know about them.
speaking of odd....the "Legal Man" single wasn't supposed to come out until
May 22nd, according to the Jeepster site. yet while taking a stroll through
my local cd warehouse last wednesday, they had 3 copies of it. of course i
snatched it right up.
i thought maybe the release date was changed, but everything i've read
indicates the date was May 22nd. anyway i'm confuzzed.
yet another thing i don't understand is this much maligned NME article on our
lovely B&S. i've searched the NME website and have found no trace of said
article, which is thoroughly annoying since i want to read it.
on a more personal note, i just returned from the lovely state of North
Carolina to witness my cousin's graduation from Chapel Hill. quite a raucous
affair it was. i'm used to stuffy, boring, formal ceremonies indoors. i guess
they have different ideas in Dixie.
i get the feeling this rambling post has already bored you enuff. ciao.