Sinister: I like to do nothing in particular.

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Fri May 26 00:08:33 BST 2000

Hey Now Children,

I do hope this message finds all 1300 of you in fabulous spirits.  I at the moment am procrastinating yet again.  I'm taking summer classes.  "Why?" you ask.  I'll tell you:  I'm a moron.  Actually, I'm still a moron, but I just want to get ahead on classes so I can graduate on time.  "Graduating on time is over-rated" I'm sure is exactly what you're saying at this moment.  While it probably is indeed, it makes quite a bit of sense when you're in Buffalo, NY.   As soon as you can get yourself out of here, that is the best thing you can do. Therefore, I guess I'm not totally foolish in that respect.  Nonetheless, I should be studying for a Statistics quiz... or exam (whichever you prefer).  Ehh, it will get done... eventually.

As of late, it's come to my attention that I am incapable to listen to certain songs due to connections with past romantic interests (that obviously have ended badly due to my inability to listen those aforementioned songs).  It's really quite unfortunate and annoying all at the same time.  I know this sounds horrible, but unless I have something completely consuming on my mind, I cannot bring myself to listen to "Like Dylan In The Movies" due to 2 fellows that were obsessed with that song with whom I was kind-of-sort-of-not-almost-involved with.  Ugh!  And it's not the first time I've been avoiding certain songs for this exact reason.  Shame on me, really.  But you know what?  I shouldn't let these ridiculous (no, I'm not bitter) boys deter me from music.  They're not worthy of preventing me from not listening to good music because of their own stupidity.  Oh dear, I'm not cranky, really...

Oh yes!  Will any Toronto Sinisterites be in attendance at the Primal Scream  concert this Tuesday, the 29th of May?  I should be polite and extend this to any potential Buffalo listees, but I indeed may be the only one.  Yes, I shall be there.  I'll be the one in black.  Let me be a bit more vague, if you will. No no, I'll be sporting red boots and curly shortish blonde hair.   Now, I have nothing to say about this political direction and the rebellion against vowels that Primal Scream, excuse me, PRML SCRM, has taken lately.  All I want to do is have some Guiness and dance.

Wow, this e-mail has helped me waste more time than I thought possible.  Hooray.

Off to not study...

allsmelove,
molly

ps-  Everyone should listen to the Lilys.  They make me happy.

Francemail
Votre email gratuit.
http://www.francemail.com