Sinister: time time time time time time

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Fri May 26 12:30:37 BST 2000

sinister

how r we all?
im much better
thanx to the yucky penny sillin

i had my higher english exam on tue
and it still never happened

yesterday i went to falkirk with my mates snowflake pam and grant frog
there were children singing up the town
we sat and watched them
the wee lassies fancied grant
i bought legal man
thats not true
i only had 85p 1 cent
snowflake bought me legal man
then we went to mcdonalds
grant frog bought me my lunch
and we were joined by
tam, chris, duffy and beattie
and we sat for an hour and a half and laughed at innocent passers by
and didnt get kicked out
:)
then chris had to go to work
he works in stationary box
so the rest of us stayed in mcdonalds and watched and waited till he had to
clean the windows
then tam (useless info: tam used to own tbwtas) ran across the street and
grabbed him from behind chris got a fright and got window cleaning stuff
over a few ppl  :)
then grant gave me a fright
and i stood back
onto a child
which proceeded to start crying- loudly
:/
then we walked through the howgate
for no reason
and the dreamcast was free in woollies
so duffy challenged me to a game of boxing
ive never played one b4 so he thought he would win
so i whipped his ass 2x
so have gave up
then tam played me
and i whipped his ass too
even tho duffy tried to distract me by tickling me
but i was wearing my tickle-proof jacket
so it didnt work-ha!

then today
i was in a bad mood
coz call barring was on so i couldnt call snowflake
so i poened my window wide and played legal man offensively loud
that cheered me up immensely  :)

so
from me
thats all