Sinister: don't forget about the time on the beach... fireworks above us...

christa NOGOODNIK at xxx.net
Fri May 26 18:29:26 BST 2000

i'll try to make this worth your while, though i'm not making any promises-

i think its great that B&S are going for the singles charts... more power to
them.  do you know what it would take for them to chart over here in the US?
christ, i don't even want to think about it.  Stuart would be donning red
sequined catsuits and they'd have to book an arena tour sponsored by Taco
Bell and Clearasil.  hey wait, that would be kindof cool.  get jeepster on
the phone! <calls over shoulder to no one in particular>

i got two Clientele 7"s today and i am ecstatic.  its a gorgeous day- sunny
and blue-skied and breezy, and this yellow vinyl ('6am in morningside'!!) is
just making me swoon!  swoonable.  "there's too much love" is also
swoonable.  i was literally sobbing listening to it the other day.  (ok, i
have issues.)  but that's all i'll say about it before the boot comes down
on me.  i don't want to ruin the new songs for anyone. <mmm>

our beloved sibling lesliejo sent me a gift package that i received
yesterday in great pomp.  dried flowers cushioned the candy and colorful
starry beaded bracelet and locket and writings inside.  swoonable.  she's
been quiet lately, though i know she is in the process of moving, so her
computer is probably shut down... an action i should quickly imitate.  its
so beautiful outside.  why am i in here writing nothingness to you lovely
people?

i'm trying to convince my old man to take a trip to the UK with me this
summer.  i've been there and am dying to go back, but he doesn't seem so
into it.  so, i want listees on the other side of the sea to write me
(privately, of course) listing wonderful things about your great nation
(Fanta comes to mind); and i'm going to compile them all and present them to
him.  he cannot resist me for long, and with your help i will be taking a
lovely holiday in july or august.  come on people, give a sister a break!

i'm going to finish my laundry and start packing for my long weekend at the
shore.

(i want you) more than ever,
.christa.