Sinister: daphne&celeste vs buffalo g

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri May 26 19:04:47 BST 2000

howdedoody,  how's it hanging?!!

well, at the moment, je suis tres heureuse, parce que je suis allais a la
piquenique a Edinbourg!!  sorry for all you non-french speakers (and probs
you french speakers too), i had my higher french exam today and it's all
stuck in my head, after the damn exam, typical eh?!!.......had english, art
and maths, english and art went okay i think, should get b's anyways, maths
was a bit of a bugger (our teacher decided not to teach us half the stuff
that was in the exam.  oh hurrah.) but god knows how i'll do in
the results....answers on a postcard please....

anyway, i'm going to the embra picnic!!!!!!  a mystery benefactor recently
secretly gave me a crisp twenty pound note to contribute towards my train
fare....this person knows who they are and i am forever indebted to
you!!!!  I WILL PAY YOU BACK THOUGH!!!   oh, i digress.......yep, i
certainly should be hitting the streets of edinburgh on the 10th, then off
to glasgow to see the divine looper avec mon ami(<grin>!!!!!!) that night
which i cannot wait for cos i absolutely love looper.  t'would be better if
it was b&s that were
playing of course, but i'll have to wait for that.....so yes, it'll be
grand.....i don't quite know what to expect mind, is it a bit of b&s karaoke
in a park, or something as vicious as footie or what???  :o)

am listening to "she's losing it" at the moment.....oft overlooked by
myself, but that makes it all the more special when i rediscover
it.....could possibly be my fave b&s song, but then again i only have to
hear the first wee twiddly guitar bit at the start of llpj and i'm dancing
about like a tigger high on sunny delight, so i dunno......i wonder what the
results of the b&s poll thingy was......... am thinking of getting my
haircut.  at the moment, it's a sort of layered, chin length mess of dark
brown and copper fluff (all natural of course, don't use dye cos i'm too
scared i'll hate it!  sad huh?!), and i need a change!  i don't want it too
short, but it's really getting on my nerves at the moment, so i
dunno.....maybe i'll wait until b4 t in the park.....

i like legal man a lot.  it's so summery and shimmery and it makes me
smile even when stuck revising (*ahem*) and although "loneliness of a middle
distance runner" is great, i do love legal man too.....y'never know, it
might get released soon.......i wish......i am falling in love with so many
songs at the moment.....i adore "babylon" by david gray, it's sublime, as is
"facts of life" by black box recorder, and "don't i hold you" by wheat and
"tears on the golfcourse" by laeto (think something along the lines of
mogwai and you're there) and oh so many others that would take forever to
list......i've come to the conclusion that most great songs don't actually
make it very high in the charts, so if legal man doesn't either then we can
take it as a sign of quality and taste, rather than failure (which it most
definitely is not)......though if it gets high in the charts (i hear no. 11
calling too...) then that's cool too!  oh, i'm all going round in circles
now....

has anyone else been confronted by the fearsome sight that is buffalo g?  i
was subjected to them on cd:uk the other week, i nearly choked on my
frosties, i mean, the lassie with the major curly hair, it looks like she
needs to be plugged into the national grid each night to get it that curly,
and she looks like a horse.....and they are far too violent and perhaps
offensive too, as are daphne and celeste, have you seen their adverts?
in magazines they have an advert saying "UGLY" in huge writing, and
it says to "cut it out and stick it on the back of someone you think is
ugly!!"
(~~~thinks for a while~~~)
c'mon, that is just plain mean, but i have the terrible feeling that one
will be suspended from my spine soon......
daphne and celeste and buffalo g are evil, maybe we should round
them up and lock them in a room together to see
who'd die first.... my money's on the curly haired slacker from buffalo
g......i could open a six pack of whoop-ass on her easily, grr....
(~attempt a fearsome scowl.....and fail~)

well, on that rather violent and very unlike-me note, i shall head off into
the wild blue yonder once more, btw, love hearts are the greatest
sweeties around, along with sherbet dips,
jelly tots and irn bru (#irn bru, irn bru, irn bru-irn bru-irn bru# (c)
Tartan Army, France '98)
*big hugs*,
littlebelle XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"close your eyes, let me take you to the sun"
Dot Allison