Sinister: struan to swells in the style of daphne + celeste: 'oh stick you'

nessa nessa_fmjod at xxx.com
Fri May 26 20:09:27 BST 2000

obviously, thats a lie. I prefer dnc to buffalo g. the blonde girl from buffalo g looks like the aphex twin distorted face thing in the come to daddy video. dnc are sex obsessed and this is highly unusual for teeny pop stars. They even can bring themselves to like Slipknot... which is nigh impossible for me...

on topic: belle + sebastian. Good band. Yes.

+

more list abuse: dublin people, the picnics the weekend after this one. Don't forget. Since the weather is bad now it should be good then. 'kay?

nessa

---