Sinister: ekk! exams! nooo! you can't make me do it!

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Sat May 27 11:06:52 BST 2000

thats my BAD word of the day.
Exams.
More effective than any swear word, and likely to send
shudders down the spine of anyone in education.

Its a really evil little word, and today, on a lovely
blustery May Saturday, the last Saturday of May this
year, and I have my very own e.x.a.m. in two and a
half hours.

Now why on earth do they do this to me? On a Saturday?
its all a bit rubbish.

But I'm hoping to pull through this exam, and not have
to burst into tears to get some sort of help.

I've been sitting trying to remember what I have to
remember...

50-65% tax in Scandinavia....
2/3 of best working years as pension...
SDP main party...
low unemployment....
unemployment insurance =75% ofaverage income..
parental leave = 80% of salary....
Carl Gustav XVI of Sweden...
45% of pariliment in sweden is female....

its all so much!

But I sort of have ideas of how Scandinavia functions.
Its all pretty similar from country to country...
I hope...

I have this odd feeling in my stomach, like I might
have accidentally eaten my brain for breakfast, and
its not where it should be, and instead I feel a
little strange...

change of subject!

the GOOD flatmate, who likes B+S isn't keen on the new
single.
I've been meaning to buy it, but I haven't had the
chance, what with exams, packing, and spending long
evenings in chat rooms to avoid going home.I think I
quite like it now. EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE EUROTRASH
TUNE. I heard an advert last night, Eurotrash is
coming back. I think it could be more amusing to think
of B+S hosting Eurotrash. Mmm.

heck, the single is still better than what  else is on
offer, right?

And I also came to a strange conclusion last night. I
might be wrong, and you might blast me about this, but

this is how it is.

steve lamaq interviews B+S stevie. gets accused of
sucking up to him.
Steven Wells (I think we have to many people with a
similar name thing going on here) interviews Stuart
Murdoch. And he becomes the sinister most wanted...
dead or alive.

(Maybe theres too many S's. Was there a thing I'm not
aware of, that offspring are named with an initial,
like car registrations?)

I am glad I'm not a music reporter.
you lot would fry me alive.

Or maybe its just finding a balance somewhere between
the two.

Maybe Stevie should have interview Stuart and vice
versa.

Actually, I think that could be a good idea!

and they could do it while hosting Eurotrash.

Sorry, just trying to get my mind off things...

And now I got legal man stuck in my head. Last exam I
had it was Looper Mondeo77.

Uh oh... thinking about the e.x.a.m again.

well, good luck to all taking exams.

And this is my words of advice:
you're intelligence can not be graded by a piece of
paper in one day.

Well, thats what I'm hoping for.

Later!
love,