Sinister: "Legal Man"

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Sat May 27 04:45:56 BST 2000

I think it's yr stereo? I played it at neighbor-pestering volumes and it
came out great. More swirling like a rollercoaster than warbly. But that was
on my pimpin' home stereo...the first listen was on my car stereo (driving
on I95 with the Air Conditioner on full blast)...which leaves a *lot* to be
desired, the car stereo that is (it's almost mono). Anyway, it sounded
kinda...um...flat on the car stereo. I don't know tho, I've not listened to
it on a stereo that wasn't very very good or very very bad.
    I think Judy is a Dick Slap, flaccid as well as extended versions,
(>:)), sounds like hardcore trance as made by Kate Bush. This is a *good*
thing.
    I am pleased yet confused by Winter Wooksie, the live version vs. the
thumpin' single version. It's kinda cool...to me they're like two totally
differant songs. More songs yaaaay.
        Enjoy the single kids, Vilkas