Sinister: is what you need to be to come up with a band name like "festival of the dead deer"

James Glossop james at xxx.uk
Sat May 27 18:57:00 BST 2000

hi kids

you probably don't know me [<-nominated for the worst start to a post ever].
i don't think. and whatever i say i'm really afraid that people will have
said it recently, y'know, like if i say "i hardly ever post, but i've
decided to do this now" i am worried that someone would reach their wits end
with posts like that, blow a fuse and go homicidal with a machine gun around
their place of work. and i definitely wouldn't want to be held responsible
for something like that. i dunno, it might even be kinda cliched to say all
of the above. but that's gettin' a bit deep for my little head, y'know?

i unfortunately have exams too. i guess at least a third of the list will
have them. they're the first really official one's i've ever done; gcse's.
they're not going all that bad. i've done about half of them now. i have 17
in total... you make me jealous you pesky a-level students you. only three,
or four. and next year in college they're gonna force me to do more a-levels
than the people in the years before me. goddamit. am i alone feeling that
when an exam's over i don't actually think "ahh, all that hard work paid
off, now i can spend a summer wasting before going to collect my 27 A's",
it's more like "thank god that shit's over with, i'll never have to learn
about convectional and relief and frontal rainfall ever-a-bloody-gain.

the stupidity continues..... it's probably doing something wrong by asking,
but do you still have web-site sweetie? plus, is it too late to feel sorry
for jenowl? goddam hard kids. i think the only option is to get 'em telled,
y'know? i ask too many questions.....

the only argument you need against the enemy/ nme is that they like that
eminem guy....... don't they? case CLOsed.

b&s. i went to that offbeat thing in sheffield. which was cool. err, what
was her name, err, i think pwl or something asked me why i don't post, so if
you're getting bored or offended by now, blame her, that's were the
inspiration to post came from :) also, i always thought that it would be
pretty much impossible to dance to a song like "the state that i am in", but
it happened, well, i didn't dance personally, i kinda made some abortive
attempts at moving my shoulders a bit, but i always get the impression that
even though everyone else is doing a similar thing, i'd be laughed at and
beaten into the ground with (they're-free-but-you-have-to-pay-for-them :))
lolly pops. there was another problem that i had got it into my head that
everyone there had to be on sinister, so like i started talking to someone
about it and realised what a moron i am. really edge of the seat stuff, this
is, no?

the final note is i was so proud to see the guy who spun out all the toonz
in the train station on my way home. i think it's chris, so if you're
listenin' chris, err, hi. oh, and finally, i was waiting for my train home
this morning (in the same train station where mike's dreams take place for
all you black-den-frequenters, it's such a privalege!) and there were two
girls with scottish accents waiting for a train, they looked up at the
screen displaying the details about the train i was about to board and saw
that along the way it stopped at "work-shop". it makes me SO angry when
people 'diss my beautiful town. it's goddam worksop!! and it's a haven of
beautiful, different people, just 'cos you've got a totally cool accent
doesn't mean you can reduce the town i live in to a bad joke in front of
people waiting around us. oh, you'll pay, hahahahahaahahah. i mean,
what?......

i'll be honest and say that i wouldn't say legal man is infectious. it's
quite good, though.

bye for now,

love and specially-grown-for-that-concentrated-sweet-flavour cherry tomatoes

-JiM-/ jim/ james/ james glossop/ that little prick who follows mike around.
now listening to: in bloom by some obscure band called "nirvana"

ICQ: 72321925

PS: time to cut 'n' paste it, oh king! you could even post........ :) i
don't believe in any of that fate claptrap!

"i'm a rabbit in your headlights. scared of the spotlight"