Sinister: I'm tired of playing the healing process game

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Sun May 28 00:15:34 BST 2000

____________________________
hello list.

*sister convert.
purchase of legal man.
eavesdropping intrigue.
sighing about boys.

I was allowed out for three hours tonight. I feel like such a grandma,
feeling cold, complaining about loud music, taking my pills, having naps-
its not all fun and games you know.
Bought legal man today and converted my sister into a b&S fan. It was easy.
Strangely, I was sitting with her earlier, and to my surprise she seemed to
be humming a b&S song. could this be possible , I wondered to myself. but
how... "what are you humming." i demanded, in an overly aggressive manner
considering the mildness of my content. "em, the lesbain song, the mel c
one." "oh yes" i nodded, briskly. That cleared that up anyway.
I like legal man, I informed the list in a desperate attempt to display my
wonderful grasp of the english language. But winter wooskie sounds alot
different to it did when I heard them play in dublin.
A conversation I heard in the toilets made me laugh lots.
two girls (young ones) were in the cubicle beside me and had strong dublin
accents. (You'll need to put them on to fully appreciate the content here)
girl #1 "so we war, ya naow, kissin'
girl#2 "yeaaaa"
girl#1 "and he was loike, uhhh, and I was loike, he he, and ya noaw the way
when ya jist geh loike da'"
girl"yeaaa"
girl" you know, loike, "Dat!'" so I had him"
girl#2"on yer sofa?"
girl#1"yeaaa, he he, I jist had him, you know."
girl#2"whoy din ye go back ta his plaace?"
girl#1"cos,ya knaow it waz on da way. and he was loike,"get away"
girl#2"jeesus, are ye serious, he he"
both laugh. heartily.
i wiped and scampered.

oh and tonight, (whiny my diary bit)
I met a boy who I was madly in love with this time last year. Who i pined
for alot of the summer. Who in seeing again, felt strange slightly familiar
feelings becoming rekindled. So I went home.
our hands touched. I know I'm going to dream about him tonight.
He used to say, "things have a way of working themselves out." Which usually
means , no closure. Sometimes i pretend I dont need closure but I really do.

Okay I'm waffling.

Sorry.
adios mochuelos.