Sinister: Everything was Green, Now it is Grey....

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Sun May 28 09:35:00 BST 2000

Hello Sinister people,
I have not posted for a few weeks for lack of a fickle
brain box.  I am officially done with university. It
was not an exciting occassion, I skipped the ceremony
to see essex green, in fact I got to hang out with
them.  For those who do not know, essex green is a
spin off of ladybug transistor, well sorta.
The next day i moved out of my house in the US's prime
example of urban decay(Peoria), and moved back to
Chicago, then took a plane to find a place in Vermont.
Since I have never been to vermont, i was amazed...it
was beautiful...everything was green.  I cannot really
write much about the trip other than i found a place,
with a decent landlord (ok he is an award winning
novelist, which made me feel special, especially
compared to the Peoria slumlords).
Then i arrived back in Chicago to a crisis the day i
get back.  I cannot give to many details on this, it
is a little to personal.  It was resolved though
rather quickly.  Then for the next few days i did
nothing but well do nothing, well maybe visit a freind
or two i have not seen in months, and screw around
with my Roland JX8P(which i am now discovering is
wonderful for B3, farfisa, and ep sounds). That and
introduce my mom to B&S...I was not suprised she liked
it...she goes to music fests with me, alot, we have
similiar taste.  Plus she weened me on a healthy dose
of Simon and Garfunkel, and other folky stuff.

So i have been, well bored, but in bliss at the same
time for the past few days...Yeah a bit of a loner, I
only have two freinds in chicago, but everybody loses
friends to time and death, me more time than death,
and i am only 21.  Kinda weird, plus I am afriad to
make freinds now since i am moving in two
months...that and the fear of falling in love than
moving does not sound like much fun.  Summer is going
to be a bore, but right now, i would be perfectly fine
with that.

Yes, I bought legal man, it is nice that there are now
singles releases through matador here in the US, made
it alot less painful to get a copy it.  Can't wait for
the new album.

Goodbye,
Chris Paluch

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety