Sinister: legal spinsters...

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Sun May 28 16:02:23 BST 2000

hello..... u people....

impressive....ANYWAY...
on friday i bought LEGAL MAN.(by the way i thought that the official release
date was the 26th,plus HOW COME EVERYONE HAS HEARD THE NEW ALBUM???).i've
always thought that there are things about the list that i don't know or i
can't get to...in the summer when i'll be having my own internet connection
and time i'll find everything...
as i was saying, i bought the single...
hmm.....I WAS SURPRISED....!!!!now,i've put my boyfriend in the B&S
trip...(he actually likes them!!!!but he's irish so ....)
WE were surprised.he liked the song first.then i put it on repeat and it
grew on me...it is retro retro retro as ...nick said(?)-sorry i don't
remember well.yes i agree.i am a bit skeptical myself....i don't know i'll
think about it...but i do like it.it makes me happy....
now judy...is ok.i like it.
winter wookskie is nice tooooooooo...like ice cream.....
nevertheless i have this comment from my boyfriend.if anyone knows anything
please HELP!!!!the song reminds him of another song from the late 70s.both
the tune and the chorus are very familiar to him.any ideas????
I would like to announce that i've found my way to the turntables....
the almighty greek dwarf with the newly acquired red hair and the welsh
accent(!!!!) has hit the turntables of wolves SU...
we-well my boyfriend and then the whole gang here-managed to get the union
for rawk nights...we'll try and establish it for next year...
(rawk because if u consider what's usually on....).so friends and neighbours
bring their cds and we make it through the night.i djd for 1 hr last
thursday and again this thursday....
when i played she's losing it,a boy came to me and thanked me for playing
the song because "i really love it!!!"....
good ey???
so an all time dream has come true....
now a comment on spinisterine sinisterines etc....
ALL THIS TIME THAT I WAS SINGLE THIS DIDN'T EXIST AND NOW......
GOOD LUCK GIRLS...(CAN I SUPPORT U UNDERGROUND????)
ONE FOR MRS PARKER WHOM WE ALL RESPECT.....

and a last comment;what i love in this place is that it makes me go
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!every now and again...i mean where elese can u find people
that know fanny and zooey or mrs d parker,or hal hartley or the beats or
whatever....u know...
it's been a while for me but i'll do my best over the summer...
and sth else-if the band gives concerts around the uk now that i'm away i
have to say this:i am sad...
i'll go now...
love you all...(hen and vel i've missed you...)
zo...
ps.on thirsday legal man will hit wolves su....i'll make people groove...
ps2.has anyone seen million dollar hotel???i liked it and i like the ost as
well...ok so i like u2....
shoot me...