Sinister: Fifteen to One?

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Mon May 29 12:44:50 BST 2000

Florence said:

>Yay! Just suffered the Radio One charts for the first time in years... and
>it was worth it! Number 15!!!!! Congratulations to the band.

Congratulations to the band indeed. And moreover, congratualtions to me who
is now £5 richer as a result of a little bet I had with a non-believer. What
I thought was funny, however, was the songs which flanked the lovely B&S on
both sides. For all those who enjoy a laugh, take a look at the other songs
around it at

http://www.worldpop.com/charts/uk_singles_1-25.htm

I'm sure you'll agree that Legal Man is an oasis of good stuff around a
desert of steaming turd. Apart from the SClub7 record, which is really good.
Anyway, that's about it.

love,

sam.x

"her majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say..." -
The Beatles.