Sinister: Looper & Salako in Stockholm

Isabelle Axelsson nellie_power at xxx.com
Mon May 29 21:33:04 BST 2000

Dear Sinisteres

Yesterday I couldn't sleep, I had just heard Looper and Salakos
gig. And you can't just go to sleep and go back to a normal life after
a gig like that. You just can't, or I can't...
Even that I didn't have any money and that the gig was a sunday evening
and that I had to go up early next morning I couldn't miss it. And I'm so
glad I went there!!!
After 2 hours waiting in the bar Salako entered the stage. They were bloody
grate, they really were!!
So nice and asking if we rather would like to se Belle & Sebastian. And of
course we would, but we didn't say that.
I saw Looper comming out from the tour bus and when they were going in to
the place the doorman stopped them and they had to say like "hey...
we're the band!" hm..quite embarresing I think.
Looper was GRATE to with Stuart on the vocals and Karn making this strange
sounds in the backround.
They had VCR:s and pictures in the backround and I just stand there looking
at the telly, feeling the music inside me.
After the show I bought some merchandise, some nice badges and Salakos
latest album Musicality.

Anyone who was there? I would love if you could contact me through my
e-mail: nellie_power at hotmail.com           =)

Love, Isabelle