Sinister: it's blank because ive run out of paints

Walrus1972 at xxx.com Walrus1972 at xxx.com
Mon May 29 22:43:21 BST 2000

    this is my second post,after being scared off by comments to my first.
so i hope everyone's forgotten who i am,and i can start over.

    the b&s bin was empty at the record store yesterday so i left and had to
have a cigarette. and i really do not smoke.  after that i went home to find
a twin peaks marathon on. so i read part of animal farm because my friend had
it sitting out on the bed (so is snowball meant to be trotsky then?), then
slept for 13 hours.  which is amazing because i can usually just hardly get
5.

    i had an amazing dream.  i was small and my parents had left me in a sort
of orphanage. every few minutes an s club 7 song would come on the loud
speaker (there were only 2 songs,in succession...i suppose that's all they
have,then?).   eventually i was adopted by someone called chad. he had fran
healy hair.  and a scarf.  we ended up at primrose hill playing with chad's
dog. the dog was called stuart.  and it ended up that chad married a teacher
i'd had when i was 13.  the end.

    i woke up with an incredible headache and put on meat is murder.

    question:  why do matchbox 20 now spell out the '20'?  i think that's
incredibly pretentious.  i wish he would get an eye reduction surgery.  im
very glad i don't like them at all.

    i've suddenly gotten money so i think im going to get some converse all
stars. bright red ones at that.   so i'll be off.