Sinister: busting out of the nursery

space girl spacegirldream3 at xxx.com
Tue May 30 06:03:53 BST 2000

hello all, just got out of the nursery (as you can all see from my original
subject line).  i figured i would just say a few words about myself and love
of belle and sebastian.  i am 19 years old and i live in new york city and
was introduced to b&s six months ago and fell in love.  i play the guitar a
bit, so its fun to pick it up and jam with some fellow friends who are into
belle and sebastian as well.  as for legal man, i really love it.  legal man
itself reminds me of austin powers music, i think its the sitars in the
background and that real poppy beat.  winter wooksie is beautiful, very
great.  and judy is a dick slap......well its a nice instrumental and
all....  anyways, summer is here and i will be wasting it away, hopefully
with friends in the park and looking at the sky and reading some good books.
  if anyone has any suggestions on the books, please email me back, i would
love to hear from everyone.

xoxox,
spaceygirl

p.s. if anyone wants to get a great album, figure 8 by elliott smith is my
reccomendation.