Sinister: Nottingham/Sheffield Picnic

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Tue May 30 10:26:28 BST 2000

Pre-Script note: Why did it take me three attempts to spell 'picnic'?

Ahem.  To the point.

As the subject of this mail may suggest, a Nottingham picnic is in the
works.  We think.  If anyone lives in the vague area of
Nottingham/Sheffield, mail me if you would like to come.  It's so vague as
yet that we don't even know when or where it would be.  You can always mail
Mr Smiley with your comments though <g>.  Or me.  It'd be in the
summertime-ish, probably after exams (A-Levels, Uni modules etc for most of
us).  So far, I believe we have the approval of Mr Smiley(or Mike, as he's
commonly known), James Glossop (by proxy) and err maybe Robin Stout.  I know
there's some more of you out there...it'll be fun :)

Right, sorry for the brevity and lack of content and barefaced promotional
cheek of this mail, but I need to find out who's in the area (why did I just
feel compelled to type 'da area'?  Argh...).

Katy x

"Organising Sinister picnics since errrr yesterday"