Sinister: Like Giving Birth

clb112 clb112 at xxx.uk
Tue May 30 11:13:46 BST 2000

Hello everyone, hope you're nice and happy in the sun (or the rain if
its raining where you are).

WEB COMMUNITY

Does anyone have a hang-up that there's something wrong with people who
are on lots of email lists and got to chat rooms ? I don't mean to
offend anyone, but I'm a bit embarrassed about being on a list. Its a
good list, its just that my friends would think it a bit sad...sorry
(please don't all email me and tell me to "piss off then").

SING-SING

Sing-Sing's first EP ("Feels like Summer", "Hit and Run" and "Command")
was divine, wasn't it ? The sound-track to my year in halls (which
paradoxically was not a divine year). But their new single is crap,
isn't it ?

THE BUCKLEYS

Jason and anyone else - how's the Buckley listening coming along ?

List-abuse blah blah blah and everything, but can I just very quickly
mutter that Jeff's "Everybody Here Wants You", "I Know We Coul Be So
Happy", "Lover, You Should've Come Over" and "Hallelujah" (of course)
are SOUL.

So are Tim's ballads ("Song for the Siren"), psychadelic pop songs
("Phantasmagoria in Two") and monkey-hooting animal ten-minute jungle
raucous jamming...(ggrrrr).

GIVING BLOOD

A tangible nice big bag of red (like giving birth...). Which brings me
to the B&S content - I had IYFS on my walkman while it was filling up.

You can get drunk easier afterwards.

Lots of love,

Caroline

xxx