Sinister: Phil Collins

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Tue May 30 11:19:19 BST 2000

hello.

nick said 'phil collins' and then waffled on about B&S without no mention of
the 'man' again.
To get this out of the way before serious discussion, Lucky Man has been
stuck in my head for ages now, but its in the form of the Eurotrash tune.
Does anyone else have this problem? Anyway sorry lads, but it does.
back to Phil. I like him. I'm having a year of Phil revelations, I recently
told my best friend this, amist her chuckles she searched high and low for
the greatest Phil 7"s she could find - what a mate.

Im going to be away for a while - this only concerns Scots folk, so guys -
still mail me at this address I should be in Scotland soon - hurrah.
buye.

Claire*