Sinister: hunter s Thompson and the essence of twee

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Tue May 30 13:08:09 BST 2000

Hmm.
so that "Colin Anderson", if that's what he wants us to believe is his real
name, says grow up and get a life does he? . Well i will be the first to rip
my cardigan in the name of revolution. i may even be prepared to sacrifice
my raleigh chopper if the cause requires it.
I don't believe he's even a fan. i don't think he has any of the records.
I don't even believe he was at the same concert. He's a trouble maker.
actually, on reflection he has my wholehearted support even if he does like
the Lighthouse Family so maybe I won't cast him to the lions yet.

Anyway...
60 minutes until my final Final. so at 5pm I will not be an undergraduate
anymore. I won't be a Graduate either. I will be stuck in a strange limbo
where I am a Graduand. and there i shall remain for a month not knowing if I
should behave like a student (ie generally like a dickslap) or like a proper
real person (ie like someone with standards). Well, tonight Matthew, I shall
be very much the student and get v drunk
(Note- if any one is in the Manchester area come to the Union bar at 5pm and
get drunk with me. I have a black jumper on which is quite thick and will be
more than likely drinking with a huge black guy called Alexis)

B&S content: the saturday afternoon shoppers obviously didn't think as much
of B&S as the monday-friday ones. A shock slump from 9-15 in less than 48
hours. How fickle. Props to Nick.D for wanting more teeny bopper fans. i am
working on my sister- she's beggining to crumble.

Well off to Roman Governors And Provinces then
Paul