Sinister: Golden treasures from this weekend

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue May 30 15:47:03 BST 2000

It is all about moments:

During my Saturday walk around Wollaton Park, unique starting point of any
pique-nique in this area ,Kathy,Smiley et al,where some sort of world
music festival was taking place in one of the fields at the time,I was
whistling incesant+irritantingly the CONTROVERSIAL tune Mr Dastoor
mentioned earlier.

This is only a sample of my love of perilous activities,as because of that
festival, there was some statistical probability of NME activists in the
area,which could have found enough reasons with that to throw me to the
lions.

So,when seeing 'Gladiator' last night the polemical lyrics came back to my
mind once again.He was called 'Spaniard' for no good reason, have I missed
anything relevant?His family spoke Italian in the intimacy and his house
seemed taken from some Tuscany Holidays catalogue for Blairites,I am very
confused.They did not even speak English with vague Mediterranean accent
as other characters,but Italian before it was invented.Wicked.

Some family tweed makes more sense in my case,coming from both sides from
dinasties of tailors and seammistresses.But that is Scottish.These lyrics
are really accounting for some intellectual effort escaping in a first
go...

Spinster-Sinister:I could maybe become a suitable Ms Parker in a few
years,but my body has no resilence about alcohol units,which leaves in a
dubious position to apply for that career choice.Great idea,anyway.

xxx

A.