Sinister: Golden treasures from this weekend

Catspaw1 at xxx.com Catspaw1 at xxx.com
Tue May 30 20:01:23 BST 2000

In a message dated 5/30/00 10:12:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
pcxas at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk writes:

<< So,when seeing 'Gladiator' last night the polemical lyrics came back to my
 mind once again.He was called 'Spaniard' for no good reason, have I missed
 anything relevant?His family spoke Italian in the intimacy and his house
 seemed taken from some Tuscany Holidays catalogue for Blairites,I am very
 confused.They did not even speak English with vague Mediterranean accent
 as other characters,but Italian before it was invented.Wicked. >>

Actually, Crowe wanted to use a Spanish hybrid, but the director told him not
to, hence the resulting accent.

I finally found "Legal Man" in a Best Buy here.  I dig the cover art.  It's a
departure, to be certain.

B Clay