Sinister: The Guilty Always Talk Like That

Vicki Rider vrider at xxx.net
Tue May 30 23:27:50 BST 2000

Hi--

The last time I stole a book was in 6th grade. We were on our poetry unit
and the teacher brought out all these poetry books. The only one I liked was
this sixties classroom edition called "People In Poetry".  It had all these
great sixties-y poems ("Words so cataclysmic, words we've known since
babyhood" to describe The Beatles' "You Won't See Me") it even had song
lyrics to some West Side Story numbers and "59th Street Bridge Song". So at
the end of the year I snuck it into my backpack. No one missed it.

 >stuart looks sooooo cute on the cover of the nme, and who ARE the smiths
anyway?
Aye, I deserved that.

Has anyone heard of a band called The James Dean Driving Experience? I came
across their name on a website and any band with a name like that must be
good.

I just heard "I Won't Share You" at Kinko's:-) But everyone else was too
engrossed in their copying needs to notice a small auburn-haired girl
waltzing to The Smiths. Just as well is suppose.

Ciao!
Rachel W.  :-)

Josef K: "For that matter, how can any man be more guilty than the next?
Aren't we all merely human beings?"

Judge: "The Guilty Always Talk Like That."