Sinister: seattle's Rocket reviews FYCYWLAP

Ian Connelly ian at xxx.com
Wed May 31 01:29:01 BST 2000

oh, good! this, from the city which brought
us mudhoney and soundgarden (and has, ahem, stolen
everett true from the UK); while i love those
bands, is it any wonder that b&s aren't
rockin' enuff for mr. josephes?

still, a cursory search of his name on google.com
shows that he seems to like death cab for cutie,
has written a bunch for pitchforkmedia.com,
and he's a raving fan of innuendo, as are we all.
so hold your fire! he's just looking for attention,
the sweet young thing. as are we all.

ian
somehow wishing i could mix big black's 'the model'
together with b&s's 'the model.'