Sinister: Binge Drinking!

Andy Corradino CrimsonKing at xxx.net
Wed May 31 03:02:41 BST 2000

        I've been lurking for quite some time, but felt compelled to respond
to lovely Courtney's post (one of the two or three Sinisterees I've actually
met face to face).
        I say we do one better than an LA Sinisteree drinking party.  I say
we buy shitloads of wine, fruit, and cheeses, and all wear sheer togas.  And
then, if we should feel so inclined, we shall create a truth or dare circle
and humiliate selected members in the middle of it.
        I've been in this naughty mood for quite some time.  I think I've
been bored since becoming a full time slacker after graduating university
last summer.
        The group that opened for Supergrass in LA was one of the worst
groups I've ever seen, and trust me, in the years and years I've been doing
the LA club scene, I've seen my share of embarassing wankers.  I didn't
notice if the singer looked like Eartha Kitt because I was too busy ducking
under the nearest table.

        Andy