Sinister: honey is the milkmaid of human kindness

FoxInASnow at xxx.com FoxInASnow at xxx.com
Wed May 31 03:27:48 BST 2000

Hello lovelies.

This post isn't about Honey at all actually, i just always wanted to name a
post that, but i haven't posted anything recently. Until now.

> Now I am working as a secretary for a multimillionaire who owns
> half of suburban Philadelphia.

I've noticed several people have mentioned Philadelphia or Pennsylvania or
New Jersey recently and i was wondering, why aren't *WE* having a picnic like
everyone else is?

Unless we are and i wasn't invited.

Hummm...anyway, *i* think it's a good idea. We could meet up in Love Park,
just cos the name seems right. Just remember it's against the law to give
food to homeless people there. Aha, love my arse. There are lots of other
places to meet up too. If anyone else thinks it's a good idea.

I know there were ten other things i wanted to say to the list, but i always
think of them when i'm not at my computer and by the time i'm on again i've
forgotten. This is why i never post.

Jessica!